The sanakey is a personal biofeedback device for home treatment of acute and chronic pain, and improvement and restoration of function.
Price includes: sanaKey + Charging cable & teaching material) + standard interchangeable head + case + sanakey User Manual and Therapy Guide
Technical Information Bioregulation mode
- Basic: Default Frequency with other impulse parameters inactive.
- Sedation: High frequency combined with amplitude modulation
- Activation: Low Frequency with damped pulses.
- Harmonisation: Different standard frequency, high and low intensity interval
- Relaxation: Different standard frequency with modified interval and intensity
- Key-phoresis Acid: Electroplating for producing an ion flow for acid topical preparations
- Key-phoresis Alkaline: Electroplating to produce an ion flux for alkaline topical preparations
Contraindications to use
- People who have a pacemaker or other electrically implanted device;
- Electrode placement over malignant tumours;
- Electrode placement over open wounds;
- Women who are pregnant;
- People prone to seizures;
Note Always read the user manual and use as directed. If symptoms persist contact your doctor or health professional.
PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE – 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
To ensure your peace of mind when you purchase our products we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. We love our products and believe you will too! If you are not satisfied for any reason just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return and refund.