The physiokey is a professional bio-feedback controlled non-invasive neurostimulator designed for therapist use in treatment of acute and chronic pain, and improvement and restoration of function in optimal time.
Please be aware, this is a practitioner device, we will contact you before shipping to ensure you have purchased the correct device for your use.
Price includes: physiokey device, charging cable, user manual and lifetime customer support.
- Basic: Default Frequency with other impulse parameters inactive.
- Sedation: High frequency combined with amplitude modulation
- Trigger: Low frequency with high intensity and amplitude modulation
- Activation: Low Frequency with other impulse parameters inactive.
- Relaxation: Different standard frequency with modified interval and intensity
- Harmonisation: Different standard frequency, high and low intensity interval
- FM Chronic: Low frequency modulation
- FM Acute: High frequency modulation
- Individual: Automatic intensity adjustment, variable time interval, frequency interval
- Individual+: Automatic intensity adjustment, variable time interval, frequency adjustable
- Memory Frequency modulation with with variable damping of impulse parameters
- Key-phoresis Acid: Electroplating for producing an ion flow for acid topical preparations
- Key-phoresis Alkaline: Electroplating to produce an ion flux for alkaline topical preparations
Contraindications to use
- People who have a pacemaker or other electrically implanted device;
- Electrode placement over malignant tumours;
- Electrode placement over open wounds;
- Women who are pregnant;
- People prone to seizures;
Always read the user manual and use as directed. If symptoms persist contact your doctor or health professional.